Sunday, April 2, 2017

Princess Rebel: Chapters 1-3



Chapter 1: I’m Gab

Hey I’m Gab and I am a ballet student. And I am 7 years old and I live in the humble town of Caba. I am about to go to my class. I walked between our ballet class and the boys’ taekwondo class. I really don’t know where to go?  I want to go to the Taekwondo class but I was signed up in the Ballet class by my Mom. I really wish I could join this class. After that I went in and had to stretch so my body becomes flexible but I can’t so I decided to do my kicks. And I was scolded by my teacher by not doing my stretching.

My birthday is tomorrow so I am so excited for later. At last it was dismissal time. I went back home. I was surprised, my parents gave me a minion doll but I called him Mr. Bear because I wanted to make him a bear but too sad that he was a minion.



Chapter 2: Meet Mr. Bear

“Gab time to sleep but before that let me tell you a story,” Mom said.

Once upon a time there was a princess who lived in a castle with her friend Thor as you know that Thor was a superhero in Avengers.

One night there was a villain named Dr. Evil Bear and he was there to capture the princess. Thor did not even notice that the princess was gone. He was just relaxing under the sun drinking juice with ice and going out at the beach with his friends.

On the other side, the princess was sick of Dr. Evil Bear’s place. She noticed that every fairy tale does not need a prince charming or a hero to save a princess’s life all you need to do is to be brave and defeat the villain by your own because the real hero is you.

No one told her that she can save herself in danger so the princess got out of the cage and defeated Dr. Evil Bear. And she lived peacefully on her own and ignored Thor in her life because she has herself. 
                        The End                 



Chapter 3: Why do boys have all the fun?

3 years later…..

“Gab, What do you want to be when you grow up?”

“I want to be a special agent or a spy. Oh! A fighter.”

“Are you sure about that Gab because I think your answer is just for boys?”

“Yes, I’m sure!”

My classmates started booing at me so was my teacher. Why? Boys are not the only ones who can be a fighter. Girls can also be one of them and what’s wrong with that? I walked out of my class and went back home and started crying in my room. I’m going to show them that girls can also be a fighter and be brave like me because I know that girls rock but I am going to need Mr. Bear’s help.


         Mr. Bear I need you to be Dr. Evil Bear and I am going to post a video doing my moves at Youtube. I am going to show them what I can do and they are going to be shocked of how I do my taekwondo moves and my skills. So I posted a vid at my channel and I saw a million views but thousands of dislikes. So I practiced a lot. At school they call me a crazy princess but I call myself a brave fighter and I am proud because I won’t give up.


©GabrielleYumiJosue

No comments: